It is no secret that Donald Trump have an extremely misogynistic view on woman. In a resent article in New York Times, the following accusations was listed (some denied by Trump):
- Temple Taggart, a former Miss Utah, said that he kissed her on the lips at the Miss USA pageant, twice, against her will.
- Carrie Prejean, a former Miss California, recalled Trump ordering contestants to line up in revealing outfits so he could “divide the room between girls he personally found attractive and those he did not. … Some of the girls were sobbing backstage after he left.”
- Barbara Res, a former head of construction for Trump, says he would needle her for gaining weight, saying, “You like your candy.” Louise Sunshine, another veteran of the Trump Organization, recalls similar comments but interpreted them as loving.
- Res recalled Trump not allowing a woman he deemed unattractive to take lunch orders for outside visitors to the office.
- He forced former Miss Universe Alicia Machado to work out at a gym with media present when he judged her to have gained too much weight. “After that episode,” she told the Times, “I was sick, anorexia and bulimia for five years.”