Ok so I just rewatched Comey’s testimony and here are my highlights:
- Comey says he spoke with Trump nine times ― including six phone calls. (He only spoke one-on-one with Obama twice.)
- Trump invited Comey to dinner at the White House. Comey assumed others would be there. It was just the two of them.
- Comey was “uneasy” about the meeting. Then Trump asked for “loyalty.”
- After an Oval Office meeting, Trump talked to Comey about “letting Flynn go.”
- Comey “understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn.”
- Comey told Jeff Sessions that Trump was acting inappropriately – Sessions did nothing.
- Trump told Comey he wasn’t involved with Russian “hookers.”
Lordy, I hope there are tapes, too.