On Monday, Donald Trump was – again – charged with rape at the New York Southern District Court as “Doe v. Trump et al“.
We have managed to dig up the actual lawsuit and accompanying affidavits and it makes for quite terrifying (we’re sure Trump would call it terrific) reading:
It is essentially the same lawsuit that was filed in April in Los Angeles (which we described earlier here), but this time the filing has obviously been handled by a lawyer, so there are some important differences.
- This time the plaintiff ask to be anonymous Jane Doe, which appears somewhat silly because the filing refers to the earlier case, where the plaintiff was clearly identified as one Katie Johnson.
- This time the plaintiff ask only for $75000 rather than the original $100 million.
- Some of the accusations have been toned down a bit.
We are obviously hugely disappointed that Katie Johnson or rather her lawyer didn’t manage to sneak in solid information about the size of Donald Trump’s penis. It would have been hilarious if the lawsuit had contained something like:
The defendant Donald Trump then tried to penetrate the Plaintiff’s vagina with his penis, but had to give up due to it’s small size.
But alas – no such luck.
Here are some excerpts:
- Defendant Trump initiated sexual contact with Plaintiff at four different parties. On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff to a bed, exposed himself to Plaintiff, and then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff. During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect. Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff’s pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.
- Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened Plaintiff that, were she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse of her by Defendant Trump, Plaintiff and her family would be physically harmed if not killed.
- The conduct of Defendants demonstrates willful, reckless and intentional conduct that raises a conscious indifference to consequences.
These are serious allegations. President Clinton was in office for at least 5-6 years before any accusations of sexual misconduct emerged. Donald Trump is technically not yet running for office, and he already have been accused or rape no less than five times. And these are not just five times rumours – they are actual lawsuits or statements given under oath during a trial (as in the case of his ex. wife who included the accusations in an affidavit).
The lawsuit is followed by two affidavits as exhibit A and B. Here is the main points of Jane Doe (the plaintiff):
- I am a competent adult over 18 years of age able to testify as to personal knowledge. The facts in this declaration are true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information, and belief, and I am competent to testify to them if called upon to do so.
- I was subject to extreme sexual and physical abuse by the Defendants, including forcible rape, that took place at several parties of Defendant Epstein during the summer of 1994 in New York City at a residence used by Defendant Epstein. During this period, I was 13 years old.
- More particularly, I traveled by bus to New York City in June 1994 in the hope of starting a modeling career. I went to several modeling agencies but was told that I needed to put together a modeling portfolio before I would be considered. I then went to the Port Authority in New York City to start to make my way back home. There I met a woman who introduced herself to me as Tiffany. She told me about the parties and said that, if I would join her at the parties, I would be introduced to people who could get me into the modeling profession. Tiffany also told me I would be paid for attending.
- The parties were held at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Jeffrey Epstein. Each of the parties had other minor females and a number of guests of Mr. Epstein, including Defendant Donald Trump at four of the parties I attended. I understood that both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew that I was 13 years old.
- Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer of 1994. On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied me to a bed, exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me. During the course of this savage sexual attack, I loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but he did not. Defendant Trump responded to my pleas by violently striking me in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.
- Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed.
- Defendant Epstein had sexual contact with me at two of the parties that summer. On the second occasion involving Defendant Epstein, Defendant Epstein forced himself upon me and proceeded to rape me anally and vaginally despite my loud pleas to stop. Defendant Epstein then attempted to strike me about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed at me that he, Defendant Epstein, should have been the one who took my virginity, not Defendant Trump, before I finally managed to break away from Defendant Epstein.
- Immediately following this rape, just like Defendant Trump, Defendant Epstein threatened me not to ever reveal any of the details of Defendant Epstein’s sexual and physical abuse of me or else my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed.
- Both Defendants had let me know that each was a very wealthy, powerful man and indicated that they had the power, ability and means to carry out their threats. Indeed, Defendant Trump stated that I shouldn’t ever say anything if I didn’t want to disappeifr like Maria, a 12-year-old female that was forced to be involved in the third incident with Defendant Trump and that I had not seen since that third incident, and he was capable of having my whole family killed.
- The duress imposed on me by Defendants not to ever reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse caused to me by Defendants has not terminated and the fear it has instilled in me has not subsided. Unfortunately, making matters worse for me, I was subjected to daily painful reminders of the horrific acts of Defendant Trump via mass media coverage of him starting last summer that, over a short period of time, became continuous and unavoidable.
- The duress had prevented me from starting litigation before this year. However, as soon as I surfaced, I received threats. More specifically, shortly after my first complaint was filed in California on April 26, 2016, I started receiving threatening phone calls on a cell phone I then owned. The calls were never for more than 20 seconds or so before they hung up and they were always from a blocked or unavailable phone number according to my caller ID feature. Since I changed phone numbers, the threatening calls have completely stopped.
- This litigation involves matters that are highly sensitive and of a personal nature, and I believe that identification of me would pose a risk of retaliatory physical harm to me and to others.
- I have no reason to believe that the Defendants’ threats have ever been lifted or will ever be lifted and so I request that the Court issue an order protecting me and my family from harm and harassment by the Defendants.
This affidavit is followed by another one by one Tiffany Doe (another pseudonym) which is a sworn witness statement by someone who observed the above first hand.
This is absolutely utterly insane. We are talking about a man who – at least theoretically – could become America’s next president. A man who have an obvious sex fixation on young girls, including his own daughters. A man who have been charged no less than five times for rape.